Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2017

What I know about Madina

Things I want to know about Madina
Buddy - Madina

Q1. What do you like to do in your own time?
Madina - A1. Playing in the garden, downloading new apps, playing with my friends.

Q2. What is your favourite thing in the whole world?
Madina - A2. Phone

Q3. Do you have any things you do in common with your family?
Madina - A3. Watching YouTube because we can watch things that are new to us.

Q4. What or who inspiring you?
Madina - A4.  My family siblings encourage me to come to school.

Q5. What would you be? And why?
Madina - A5. A fashion designer and because you get to make your own clothes.

Q6. How many siblings do you have in your family?
Madina - A6. 6 including Madina in her family.

Q7. What is the one thing that you can not live without?
Madina - A7. FOOOOOD because I would not be alive without food and I would also starve to death.

Q8. What is your favourite food or fruit?
Madina - A8. Fish burgers because the are good and they come with fries.

Q9. What is your favourite flavoured Ice Cream?
Madina - A9. Triple Chocolate with chocolate chips.

Q10. Do you like coming to school to learn? And Why?
Madina - A10. I like coming to school so that I could get an education but I don’t like half the kids in my classroom.

This is what I know about Madina. Look at Madina's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment